The 2019 Advocacy Survey Results
The results of Phone2Action’s (now Capitol Canary) 2019 Advocacy Survey are here! The survey invited advocacy professionals to describe the experience they have running a program day to day. We asked about everything from audience response to the biggest challenges. Scores of pros responded with earnest answers.
Now, the results are in and you can get a copy. The survey allows you to benchmark your organization by comparing your experience against what your colleagues are seeing in areas such as:
- Audience response and engagement
- How the polarized political climate impacts advocacy
- How advocacy professionals define success
- Advocacy in the 2020 election
- Which advocacy tools and tactics are used most
- The biggest challenges to advocacy
- Where advocacy programs need the most help
Get your copy of the results to see how your organization compares. To download a copy, fill out this form on this page.