The State of Government Affairs Survey
Government affairs teams were forced to adjust and work hard in 2021—and there’s almost certainly more change ahead.
We asked almost 500 government affairs professionals about the current political landscape, what they find difficult, how they are adjusting and what they will focus on in 2022.
Read the survey results to find out:
- The biggest challenges that teams face this year—and how they will adapt
- The impact of political polarization on advocacy
- Why many teams are more focused more on results than resources
- How organizations plan to get involved in this year’s election
- What your team can do to modernize and gain an edge in your advocacy this year
For more than a decade, Capitol Canary has conducted industry research to highlight trends, identify opportunities and uncover the secrets of top performing programs. The State of Government Affairs survey is part of that effort.
Download a copy to learn how your team can benchmark and gain the edge this year.