Getting Started In Advocacy (2022 Update)
There’s no doubt that launching a program for the first time can be daunting, especially when expectations are high within your organization. It becomes far more manageable if you can break up the tasks and take them in order. This guide can help you do exactly that. Over the years, Capitol Canary has helped undreds of organizations launch their programs. Our team understands the tools and tactics that work and, equally important, how to implement them. This guide puts the most important elements all in one place, including:
- How to handle internal expectations
- How to choose the right tools and systems
- How to get those systems up and running
- How to recruit and audience of committed advocates
- How to launch effective campaigns
Download the guide to get started.